Giudizio Universale – The Sistine Chapel Immersive Show
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces come to life in an immersive live show
- Experience a sophisticated entertainment technology with music and lights
- We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience!
One of the most incredible places in world art history is at the centre of a show: the Sistine Chapel. The show, conceived by Marco Balich, in collaboration with the Vatican Museums, brings together some of the greatest international talents in the world of music and theatre, including Sting and Susan Sarandon, to offer the public a unique sensory journey.
You’ll witness many different art forms come to life in an innovative show capable of combining art, theatre performance, music and the most advanced technologies. We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience, where the 270° immersive projections will take you to the very centre of the event.
- Ticket entrance to the spectacle
- Headphones or booklet
- Meet and greet (if selected)
Via della Conciliazione, 4, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
Auditorium della Concilazione.
- The customer can request, at his choice, booklet or earphones. Headphones are available in 8 languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- The organization reserves the right to verify the age of the customer at the entrance. Minimum age required: 5 years old
- if you choose the meet and greet option you'll meet the cast at the Bar Algida for a drink, autographs and photos
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...