Giudizio Universale – The Sistine Chapel Immersive Show
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces come to life in an immersive live show
- Experience a sophisticated entertainment technology with music and lights
- We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience!
One of the most incredible places in world art history is at the centre of a show: the Sistine Chapel. The show, conceived by Marco Balich, in collaboration with the Vatican Museums, brings together some of the greatest international talents in the world of music and theatre, including Sting and Susan Sarandon, to offer the public a unique sensory journey.
You’ll witness many different art forms come to life in an innovative show capable of combining art, theatre performance, music and the most advanced technologies. We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience, where the 270° immersive projections will take you to the very centre of the event.
- Ticket entrance to the spectacle
- Headphones or booklet
- Meet and greet (if selected)
Via della Conciliazione, 4, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
Auditorium della Concilazione.
- The customer can request, at his choice, booklet or earphones. Headphones are available in 8 languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- The organization reserves the right to verify the age of the customer at the entrance. Minimum age required: 5 years old
- if you choose the meet and greet option you'll meet the cast at the Bar Algida for a drink, autographs and photos
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...