Illuminated Rome Bus Tour with Dinner
- Take part in a unique night in the Eternal City
- Discover the magical moonlit atmosphere of Rome at night
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner in the middle of the characteristic Trevi neighboorhood
- Learn all there is to know about the city's main monuments and attractions
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in an Italian dinner at a restaurant located in the characteristic Trevi neighboorhood. Thanks to this unique combination, you'll have the chance to experience both the city's moonlit atmosphere and its delicious cuisine.
After being picked up directly from your hotel you'll reach an elegant restaurant just a few steps away from the monumental Trevi Fountain, where you'll be served a delicious 3-course dinner. You'll then join a walking tour that starts in the enchanting Trevi Fountain – you can, of course, throw a coin over your shoulder into the water, to make sure you will be back in Rome. The walk continues towards Piazza della Rotonda to admire the majestic Pantheon, the best-preserved Roman temple, and learn about its millennial history. Next, you'll be taken to Piazza Navona, home to one of Bernini's masterpieces, the Fountain of the Four Rivers. After this nice walking tour, you'll get on board a motor coach to enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour and discover the unique charm of Rome's famous monuments illuminated at night. Your expert guide will tell you all about Castel Sant'Angelo, originally built as a mausoleum for the emperor Hadrian and then transformed into a safe haven for the Popes. For all opera lovers, this is the place where the “Tosca” by Puccini comes to its tragic ends. You'll then continue on to St. Peter’s Square, the Tiberina Island and The Mouth of Truth, that became legendary after the release of the movie Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. The coach tour continues overlooking Circus Maximus and the Palatine Hill and ends with the view of the symbol of Rome: the Colosseum.
- Pick-up from central hotels
- Local guide
- 3-course dinner in the Trevi area
- Drop-off at your hotel or nearby or at a convenient point in the city center
- Walking tour
- Bus tour
- Children (3-8): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
You'll be picked up from your hotel in central Rome. Please call the number you'll find on your voucher to let the organizers know your pick up location.
- After you've booked your experience you'll need to call the number you'll find on your voucher at least 24 hours before your tour in order to organize your hotel pick up.
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher when being picked up
- Hotel pick-up service from hotels (in central Rome) starts at 6:00 pm from November to March and at 6:45 pm from April to October
- Dinner starts at 6:45 pm from November to March and at 7:15 pm from April to October
- Drop off is included from November to March only
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part to an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...