One-day trip to Capri and Blue Grotto from Rome
- Discover the charm of Capri, treasure of the Mediterranean
- Explore the famous alleys in Capri with your local guide
- Visit the famous Blue Grotto with its fascinating colored undertone
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and musicians this little treasure of the Mediterranean will surely charm you. Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy.
You’ll begin your journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Your first short stop will be in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Afterwards, you’ll take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri, where you’ll discover the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants, then take advantage of an afternoon of free time. You’ll explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favorite destination. On the day of your trip, you’ll have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone. After an afternoon of explorations you’ll return to Naples, where your coach will bring you back to Rome.
- Ferry tickets
- Local tour guide
- 1 lunch
- Blue Grotto's visit
Child (0-2): free
Youth (3-7): reduced
In front of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri.
Near Metro A line stop Repubblica and Metro A and B line stop Termini.
- One piece of hand baggage per person is allowed.
- Tour does not operate in the fall and winter.
- During the reservation process English, Spanish, German or French can be selected - Please note that these alternative language options are subject to availability.
- Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won't be possible to access to the Blue Grotto, we replace it with a boat trip to the impressive Faraglioni rocks.
From May to October
- Tour meeting time: 7.00am
- Tour starting time: 7.30am
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...