Panoramic tour of Rome with e-bike
- Discover less known corners of Rome, full of charm!
- Enjoy an 18 km ride on electric-assist bicycles
- See the Eternal City from the best viewpoints on its surrounding hills
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitoline Hill. This tour allows you to admire the most important domes and monuments of Rome from a suitable distance to perceive them as a whole.
The itinerary of the tour offers the opportunity to observe well-known historical sites such as the Palatine and the Roman Forums from different perspectives, and to grasp the most evocative and unusual views.
Highlights on the way:
- Circus Maximus and view of the Palatine
- Aventine Hill and Orange Garden: romantic view of Rome
- Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Janiculum: the main view of Rome
- Vatican and Square of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Via de' Coronari
- Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
- Jewish Getto and Porticus of Octavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Imperial Forums
- Quality Electric-assist bicycle (or a quality trekking bike, if your prefer)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up/Drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants (1-4 years): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Tour length: 18 km
- Difficulty level: leisure with e-bike
- Electric-assist bikes are available only for participants minimum 140 cm tall and over 8 years old
- Infants (1-4 years) must travel on child seats
- For children (5-8 years) bike extensions are provided
- Guests must wear the bike helmet provided during the bike tour
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
- In the event of official/public celebrations and happenings in the city center of Rome, the supplier reserves the right to substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights with alternative ones
- Departure time varies according to the season - please check the availability calendar
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...