Pasta making class in the heart of Rome
- Learn how to make tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle and spaghetti
- Prepare a real Tiramisù with the help of the chef
- Relax enjoying a dinner which includes your creations
Through this 2-hour cooking class, you will learn all you need to know about ribbon pasta (tagliatelle, linguine, pappardelle, spaghetti). Step by step, the chef will explain to you how to prepare the pasta dough, how to make you own home-made tagliatelle using the pasta machine and how to prepare a classic Italian dessert: Tiramisù.
Once the cooking class is over, enjoy dinner including the freshly prepared pasta and tiramisù.
- A welcome drink (prosecco)
- All the equipment for the experience
- Lunch including freshly cooked pasta and tiramisu
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Rome RM
- The minimum number of guests to activate the tour is 2; the maximum number of participants per group is 15.
- Every day at 11:00 am and 5:00 pm
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
Enjoy the best panoramic views of Rome from its hills: the Aventine Hill, the Janiculum, the Capitol...
Get ready for a bike tour along the ancient Appian Way to discover the wonders surrounding it: from ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Discover the soul of the Eternal City by joining a tour of some of Rome’s most stunning hidden gems ...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...