Pompeii and Naples full-day tour from Rome
- Relax with transportation from Rome provided
- Explore the ruins of Pompeii on a 2-hour guided tour
- Admire Naples on a City Sightseeing open topped tour bus
Escape the Eternal City on a day trip to the ruins of Pompeii and Naples. Relax in a comfortable shuttle bus as you are transferred to Pompeii for a 2-hour guided tour. Travel to the city of Naples for an exciting tour on a City Sightseeing open topped bus, during your full-day excursion from Rome.
Start your day bright and early boarding your tour bus at 7.00am, conveniently located near Rome's main train terminal and Piazza della Repubblica. Relax aboard a comfortable shuttle bus for a 2.5 hours drive to the ruins of Pompeii.
Once you have reached Pompeii around 10.30am the tour groups will be divided by your chosen language and you will embark on a 2-hour exploration in the ancient city of Pompeii, led by a knowledgable guide.
Learn about the lives of Romans over 2.000 years ago, when the city was was buried under 20 feet of volcanic ash during the eruption fo Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. At the end of the visit, you will have some free time to use the restrooms and make purchases at the point of sale City Sightseeing.
After a lunch you will be transferred from Pompeii to the city of Naples, where you will board a City Sightseeing open-top bus at the Maschio Angioino. During your 1-hour and 15 minutes tour you will see the third largest city in Italy and enjoy views of the city's main piazzas, palaces and castles.
Following your trip in Naples you will be returned to Rome by shuttle bus, arriving back in the city just in time for dinner around 8.30pm.
- Transportation by shuttle bus
- Entrance fees to Pompeii
- Tour guide inside the ruins
- City Sightseeing open top bus tour of Naples
- Fresh soft drinks, water and orange juice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (aged 3-7)
Largo Villa Peretti, 00185 Roma RM, Italia
Meet your tour assistant and shuttle at the bus stop on Largo Villa Peretti.
- Children must be at least 3 years old to participate in this tour
- Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes suitable for walking on uneven surfaces
- A restroom stop is scheduled during the ride from Rome to Pompeii
- During the transportation an assistant will give all customers a sticker in order to facilitate the identification of the groups and may ask for a contact number in case of need
- Special requests for lunch can be notified directly to the assistant during transport
- Daily at 7.00am
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...