Priority access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with Arena Floor
- Explore Rome’s most ancient sites with a single priority access ticket and get the most out of your experience in Rome
- Choose the ticket that best suits your needs: a priority access entrance ticket or a weekend guided tour of both the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- If you want to visit on your own but still learn more about the sites that you'll see, you can choose to add an audio guide to your ticket
Visit Rome’s most popular sites with one single ticket.
Thanks to this priority entrance ticket, you'll get to skip the long lines at the ticket office: you’ll meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Colosseum. Your ticket also grants exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena and same-day skip-the-line admission to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill; from here you'll be able to enjoy one of the most charming views of the city, looking over Circus Maximus. Don't worry about the long waiting time and spend more time inside, enjoying the amazing atmosphere and captivating history of this unique site.
From Friday to Sunday you can choose to add a guided tour to your ticket: visit the most ancient sites in Rome in a small group of maximum 12 people and discover the history and secrets behind these fascinating monuments.
- One entrance (priority dedicated access) to the Colosseum and one to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Audioguide (if selected)
- Headphones (if selected)
- Colosseum Underground and the Third Order
- Multiple visits to each site
- Infant (0-2)
Entrance tickets + guided tour (weekends only)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Child (0-18)
Entrance tickets: STERN entrance, Piazza del Colosseo, 1-5, 00184 Rome, Italy
Entrance tickets + guided tour: Piazza del Colosseo, 58, 00184 Rome, Italy
Exit the Colosseum metro station at the ground level and cross the street. Keep the Colosseum on your right and walk around it; keep walking past the military vehicles and around the Colosseum until you see an open area with a flight of stairs. Your Musement representative – dressed in the Musement uniform – will meet you there. Please arrive 20 minutes in advance for check-in.
Entrance tickets + guided tour
On Via dei Fori Imperiali in front of the newspaper stand at the exit of metro B, station Colosseum.
- Please note: if you add the audioguide to your purchase, remember to download it on your smartphone. You will not receive another device. Your coordinator will help you set it up in case you need assistance
- During the booking process, you can choose to add headphones to your audioguide; if selected, they will be delivered at the meeting point by your Musement coordinator
- In case you want to purchase the audioguide + earphones option, please check that your smartphone is equipped with a jack connector. If it doesn't, please use your own earphones
- The guided tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese
- The audioguide is available in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish and Chinese
- Please remember that it's possible to access only once to each included site
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside sites (small bags are allowed) and there are no cloakrooms at the site
- Entrance to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine is free on the first Sunday of each month
- Please note: due to mandatory security metal detector checks, the waiting time at the entrance line to the Colosseum is about 90 minutes. The "skip-the-line" tickets allow you to skip the ticket purchasing line, not the mandatory security check
- There is always the possibility, outside of the provider's control, that access to the Arena of the Colosseum can be denied. This can be due to various reasons (extreme weather conditions or security reasons), at the discretion of the Colosseum management; in these cases, it is not possible to ask for a refund
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person)
- Tickets can be canceled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
Entrance tickets + guided tour (weekends only)
- Changes and cancellations can only be made up to 24 hours before the booked time and date
- Entrance tickets are valid for the time shown in the calendar
- Entrance tickets + guided tour: Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9.50am
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
- Free admission for the first Sundays of the month will now be limited to the months of January to March and October to December
- The following days you can access the site with free admission and without advance sale: 9 May, 5 June, 29 June, 23 September, 4 October, 4 November, 22 November, 8 December
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
This tour for small groups allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explan...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The Colosseum is considered the symbol of Rome and for many reasons. It is a masterpiece of architec...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
The full ticket costs 8 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. The price listed in the calendar in...
Everyone knows the famous Trevi Fountain, less known is the underground passages that stretch beneat...
#*Visite nocturne - Piazza di Spagna & la Fontaine de Trevi*___________________________________##Tar...