Roman Forum and Palatine Hill tickets with Colosseum express tour
- Discover one of the most beautiful archeological areas in the world in a single day
- Enjoy fast track entrance to the Roman Forum and the Palatine hill and a guided tour of the Colosseum
- Learn all the historical and the main facts about the sites, as well as some less-known curiosities
Enjoy a visit to one of the most beautiful archeological areas in the world. With fast track admission tickets, you'll enter the sites right away and you'll have about two hours to visit the Roman Forum and Palatine on your own. Then, you'll join a 50-minute guided tour of the Colosseum, with a professional guide who will take you on a journey through the centuries; in the comfort of a small group, you'll have a pleasant stroll in the history and glory of the Roman Empire. Your guide will make sure you learn all the historical and the main facts about the sites, as well as some less-known curiosities; you'll learn all about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here and you're sure to be amazed by the impressive construction methods of ancient Romans.
After exploring the first level you'll reach the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside view of this world-famous location.
- Hosted entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine hill
- Guided tour only of the Colosseum
- Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Guided tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine hill
People with disabilities and one family member or a helper belonging to the health and social assistance service
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, 00186 Rome RM, Italy.
Please redeem your ticket at the Touristation office before visiting the attraction at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot. You'll find the office next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele Building, keep walking on the right-hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. You'll find a small fountain in front of the office.
- Big bags and suitcases are not allowed inside the sites
- An ID card is mandatory for kids under 18 years of age
- Remember to redeem your ticket at the Touristation office before entering the site
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phones) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Comfortable shoes, light clothes and a hat in the summer are recommended
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- From the 1st of November to the 31st of March
Tours in English: 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm
Tours in Spanish: 11.30am, 1.30pm
- From the 1st of April to the 31st of October
Tours in English: 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm
Tours in Spanish: 11.30am, 1.30pm, 2.30pm
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...
This tour for small groups allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explan...
Take part in a private tour to discover the life and art of genius artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini!Explo...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Reach and visit the catacombs with an audio-guided shuttle bus ride. You can depart from the center ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Discover the Eternal city and learn about Rome’s glorious heritage and culture on a single tour: tha...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
This experience includes a double pass to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the city of Rome.With the f...
Join a full-day tour from Rome and discover Orvieto, a charming Medieval town dominated by a gothic ...