Semi-private tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Uncover the history of the Vatican with this professional semi-private guided tour
- Visit the Tapestries Gallery, Raphael's Room, Pigna Courtyard, the Sistine Chapel and much more!
- Don't waste time in line with skip-the-line museum entrance
Enjoy a professional guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. With this tour, you'll have priority access, allowing you to skip the long entrance lines and enjoy a guided tour in a small group of no more than 11 people. When you arrive, your guide will lead you to the museums through a reserved VIP entrance. Then, you'll be able to admire the most impressive Renaissance art collections including the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Maps, the stunning Raphael’s Room and the world-famous Sistine Chapel.
After the Sistine Chapel, you'll be taken with exclusive access to St. Peter’s Basilica. You will have VIP treatment and won't have to worry about losing your group, instead, you will be able to enjoy the guide's commentaries through a wireless headset that you'll be given as you walk around enjoying the beautiful works surrounding you.
- Entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headsets
- Optional gratuities
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-7 years): reduced
33 Via Leone IV
200 meters from subway stop Cipro-Musei Vaticani
- On Wednesdays during the 8.00am tour, St. Peter’s Basilica will be replaced with the Vatican Library due to the Papal Audience
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- This tour ends in St. Peter's Square
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed
- Your visit will include the Vatican Museums, Raphael's Rooms, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Monday to Saturday, at 10.00am and at 1.45pm
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Friday and Saturday at 8.00am
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...