Seven hills of Rome tour by ape calessino
- Admire Rome's skyline from the best vantage points in the city
- Enjoy vistas of St Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum
- Relax on a private guided tour by ape calessino
Explore Rome from a new angle, on board an ape calessino, or tuk tuk, you will be driven to Rome's seven hills. Admire Rome's skyline from the best vantage points in the city, when you spend an evening gazing at vistas of St Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum from Caelian Hill.
Each hill offers a completely different view of the city, view the ancient ruins of the Circus Maximus and Imperial Palace from Palatine Hill. Travel to Quirinal hill for sights of the Presidential residence, Aventine's relaxed residential area for a unique view through the Keyhole of Rome and visit Rome's most multi-ethnic neighborhood at Exquiline Hill.
Tour includes views of:
- Viminal Hill: St. Mary of the Angels
- Quirinal Hill: Quirinal Palace
- Capitoline Hill: Statue of Marcus Aurelis and Senatorial Palace
- Aventine Hill: The Keyhole
- Palatine Hill: Circus Maximus and Imperial Palace
- Caelian Hill: Colosseum, St. Mary in Domnica
- Esquiline Hill: Temple of Minerva Medica, Piazza dell’Esquilino
- Transportation by ape calessino vehicle
- English speaking driver-guide
- Stops to take pictures
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide outside of the Hotel Boscolo Exedra in Piazza della Repubblica.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Every day. Every half hour from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Your discovery of Rome's ancient history will start with you riding a comfortable trekking bike, gui...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...