St. Peter's Basilica official guided visit with fast-track entrance
- Enter the St. Peter's Basilica through a reserved entrance
- Enjoy the luxurious elegance of St. Peter's interiors
- Admire timeless masterpieces such as Bernini's
Discover the secrets of one of the greatest wonders of the Renaissance and admire Michelangelo's masterpiece, the Pietà, and some of Bernini’s world-famous sculptures.
St. Peter is known as the Queen of all the Basilicas and its central dome dominates Rome’s skyline. In the heart of the Basilica, beneath the high altar, you’ll discover the Confessio or Chapel of the Confession, whose name relates to by St. Peter’s confession of faith that lead to his martyrdom. You’ll take the two curving marble staircases and enter this underground chapel situated on the level of the Constantinian church and immediately above the burial place of St. Peter. You'll see St. Peter's is lavishly decorated halls with marble, reliefs, architectural sculptures, and beautiful gilding.
- Guided tour of the Basilica
- St. Peter's Basilica reserved entrance (entrance to the Church is free)
- Groups monitoring fee
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Optional activity costs
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-17): reduced
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
The meeting point is located – facing the Basilica - under the right side colonnade (series of columns around the Basilica Square), just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police barrier. Our staff - wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it - will wait for you to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women. Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican
- The service begins and ends in St. Peter's Square
- There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag
- Clients must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time and show their voucher to the tour coordinator/guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point
October 1 - March 31
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.30am; 1.30pm
- Sunday: 1.30pm
April 1 - September 30
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10.30am; 1.30pm, 3.30pm
- Wednesday: 1.30pm, 3.30pm
- Sunday: 1.30pm
The 29th of March St. Peter's Basilica will close at 12.00 pm.
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with...
If you want to experience the Sistine Chapel – Michelangelo’s world-famous iconic masterpiece - befo...
Take advantage of a three-day ticket to visit four of the most important museums in Rome. - Start yo...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
The Villa dei Quintili is the largest residential complex in the suburb of Rome. Having become the p...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...