The Three Tenors in concert with ballet in Rome
- See the Opera in the charming Rome
- Enjoy the amazing voices of "The Three Tenors" in concert
- Assist to a magnificent ballet in St. Paul within the Walls Church
You will have the chance to assist to The Three renowned Tenors of Opera in Rome and magnificent dancers in costume, who will perform beautiful Opera Arias and the most famous songs of Neapolitan traditions. The magic "Torna a Surriento", "O’ Sole mio", "Funiculì funiculà" as well as enchanting Opera Arias will be played in the same concert in this unique occasion with various instruments such as the mandolin, cello, grand piano and with a dance company ballet.
- Solo Voices (Tenors):
Minea De Mattia
Beatrice De Santis
- Strumental Ensemble:
Mandolin: Marco Battistelli
Cello: Adriana Malaga Sanchez
Piano: Arturo Pellini
- Entrance ticket
- Free buffet with pasta tasting (drinks excluded)
- Tour of the Church
Free: Children (0 - 8)
- Under 18
- Students (max 27 years old)
- Groups 15+
- Roma Pass
Via Nazionale, 16, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In St. Paul within the Walls Church - the location is really close to the metro station Repubblica.
- Dress code is not required
- You'll get your tickets on the day of the concert. Please show your voucher (either in digital or print format) at the box office to receive your concert tickets
- Every Wednesday at 8.30 pm
- Free buffet at 7.30 pm in St. Paul within the Walls Church
Let yourself be carried away by the best Italian Opera Arias, in a journey through the masterpieces ...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance of L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
La Traviata is a three-act opera composed by Giuseppe Verdi on an Italian libretto by Francesco Mari...
Soprano and Tenor, string quartet and grand piano. A potpourri of the works that made the Great Ital...
Music representing the moods of the four seasons has always been popular, and baroque composers such...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
You'll depart on a 4-hour walking tour from the most vibrant and dynamic square in Rome: Campo de’ F...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
Join this amazing journey through space and time in Pompeii, a unique document of Greco-Roman life. ...