Top tier Colosseum tour with special access to 3rd, 4th and 5th levels
- Take advantage of premium access to the 3rd, 4th and 5th tiers of the Colosseum for incredible views
- Skip any lines at the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- See all sights with an expert local guide who wants to bring the past to life with stories and anecdotes
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide then head out into the Roman Forum to immerse yourself in the daily life of one of history's greatest empires. For anyone who loves ancient history and jaw dropping views, this is the ideal experience.
Your tour starts when you are in the Colosseum with the entrance to the Coliseum. For the first time, this is the premier sporting venue on earth, hosting everything from executions and mock animal hunts to the now-famous gladiator fights that turned slaves into heroes. You'll see the entire story of how and why the titanic arena was built. Roman history and has been learned in the field of history.
Leaving the général access are behind, you'll pass through closed gates and head up into the ancient equivalent of the nosebleed section. From the 3rd, 4th and finally 5th tiers you'll get successively better views of the Colosseum until it seems to stretch beneath in its entirety. Along the way you'll also learn about the social stratification of ancient Rome and how strict norms dictated the everyday lives of citizens in the Empire.
After taking in the views and snapping a few pictures, you'll head down to the Roman Forum, which will be the civic and commercial center of the entire Western World. Today it looks more like a jumble of ruins, but you will see it as it once appears and unlocks its secrets with stories and anecdotes about the various monuments, temples, and buildings you encounter.
Finally, you'll climb to the top of the Palatine Hill for more views and a relaxing stroll among the ruins of ancient villas.
- Special VIP access to areas of the Colosseum (3rd, 4th & 5th tier) including entrance tickets
- Privileged express entrance at the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- Infants under 4 years old are free of charge
- Reduced price for children aged 4-12 years.
Via Nicola Salvi, 64, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the entrance of Colle Oppio Park on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi. The entrance is opposite Oppio caffè.Colle Oppio Park is located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi. If arriving by metro, please note that there are two entrances/exits for the metro. The caffè where we meet is located on the street above the metro station. You can take the stairs up either inside the metro station or from outside. Once you arrive to the street above the metro, face the colosseum and then walk to your left 150 meters and you will find the Oppio Caffè on the corner and the entrance on the opposite side.
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. The Colosseum administration is usually aware of this and informs the day before or for a given closure. Please provide us with detailed contact information in the event that we need to reach
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
Meeting Time: 2:30 PM
Departure Time: 2:45 PM
Immerse yourself in the history, architecture and lore of St. Peter’s Basilica with this all-access ...
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...