Tour of Florence and Pisa from Rome with lunch
- Visit two of Tuscany's most important cities, Florence and Pisa
- Explore the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and walk along medieval streets
- Admire the work of the masters of Italian art
Depart from Rome and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside from your comfortable private car. Once you've arrived in Florence, your tour will start from Piazzale Michelangelo where you'll enjoy the amazing view over all of central Florence. You will then reach Ponte Vecchio by walking through the picturesque streets of the city.
Next, you'll visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and its beautiful Dome by Brunelleschi, before reaching Piazza della Signoria. You'll also get to admire the Baptistery and Giotto's Bell Tower.
After lunch, you can relax and take a walk in the San Lorenzo outdoor market, where you can find high-quality leather jackets and other leather goods.
Once your tour of Florence is over you'll depart for Pisa at around 2:30 pm and head to Pisa, where your guide will show you the famous Leaning Tower, Piazza dei Miracoli, the Cathedral, and the Baptistery. After exploring the area, you'll head back to Rome.
- Guided tour
- Transport, pick up (only within the Aurelian walls) and drop off
Children (0-10): reduced
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 15 participants
Every day at 7:30 am.
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...