Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tour
- Explore the Vatican museums, the stunning Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Avoid the long lines at the entrance with your skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the hidden and less known treasures of the Vatican with your expert guide
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explanations and the routes traced by your expert tour guide. Discover the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael inside the Sistine Chapel, explore the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. The tour ends at the beautiful St Peter’s Square.
As you might already know, the Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: by skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide in a small group! An experience you won't easily forget.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 15 people or less
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 3 pm
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
Travel back in time and discover how the Forum of Ceaser used to look like in ancient times: take pa...
Meet your guide and embark on your tour, start by visiting "Piazza di Spagna" with its famous 135 Sp...
Discover the beauty of Rome on board an eco-friendly electric car signed Renault: you can get close ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...