Vatican museums, St Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tour
- Save 2-3 hours waiting in line
- Enjoy an expert guided tour of the art, architecture and history
- Experience the art of Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo
- Discover the hidden gems and secret stories
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert guide who’ll introduce you to the major attractions, the hidden gems and some great stories. Be prepared to see many treasures such as:
- Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel frescoes
- The amazing spectacle of St Peters
- Laocoön and his Sons, purchased in 1506 by Pope Julius II
- Giuseppe Momo’s spectacular spiral staircase
- Ancient Roman sculptures and mosaics
- Raphael’s Deliverance of St Peter's
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Entrance ticket (if selected)
- Please note: if you don't specifically select the "guided tour + entrance ticket" option during the booking process, the tour price will not include the entrance fee to the Vatican Museums (€24 for adults, €16 for under 18 and students under 26 with valid ID card, headsets included). Please pay this to your guide in cash
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-17 years): reduced
- Students (18-25 years): reduced
Via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome. Please note that from the 1 April 2019, the meeting point for all tours in English will be via Germanico 8, 00192 Rome.
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8.00am-12.00pm, December 24 and 31. On these days you can visit other parts of the museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees. You may be refused entry if not compliant
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You can choose to book your guided tour with the entrance ticket already included or to pay for the ticket to your guide in cash directly on site
- This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected
- Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
Start your day early to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome. With commentary...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
Enjoy a visit to one of the most beautiful archeological areas in the world. With fast track admissi...
Join a guided tour of the Pantheon in a small group of no more than 10 people and in a short one hou...
On this leisurely bike ride, you’ll pedal down the river bank and catch a glimpse of Rome reflecting...