Arctic evening with snow sauna
- Experience a sauna and a jacuzzi in the middle of the forest
- Surround yourself with peace and quiet
- Enjoy a salmon dinner and relax in the jacuzzi with a glass of blueberry wine!
The Arctic is a magnificent region. Enjoy it to its fullest in a snow sauna! Hear the ice walls bubble while you throw water on the sauna stones and hop into a jacuzzi that comes with a stunning view of the surrounding nature. With a lake and forests being the only things around you, you will have true peace and quiet. Depending on the weather, you may even have a chance to catch the northern lights! While you are enjoying your jacuzzi, your guides will serve you blueberry wine, courtesy of Lapland, and delicious fresh cheese.
After the refreshing sauna, you'll return to Rovaniemi for a short hike to the top of the local hill, Ounasvaara, for a lookout point over the city. With some luck, you may see the Northern Lights! After a short hike back, you'll return you to your hotel.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Traditional salmon meal (or vegetarian/vegan alternative on request) at dinner in Kota Restaurant: grill Arctic salmon
- Top of Ounasvaara to hunt for northern lights
- Traditional Lapland sauna
- Ice sauna
- Ice lake swimming
- Lakeside jacuzzi and hot tub
- Blueberry wine and cheese snacks
- Swimming suits available for rent
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so they are not guaranteed!
- Tour operates daily from November to April
- Starting time is at 6.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...