Experience Lapland: Ice fishing
- Experience ice fishing on a frozen lake
- Perfect for fishing enthusiasts
- Prepare your catch on the campfire
Rovaniemi has a wide selection of frozen rivers, rapids, lakes and ponds to fish from, making it an ideal location for fishing enthusiasts! Begin by heading onto a frozen lake in the middle of an Arctic forest. The ice gets very thick in winter, making it safe to walk and stand on. Here, you will be able to drill a hole in the lake and try your luck at catching a fish!
Afterwards, there will be a campfire in a snowy field for preparing the meal. The menu includes Lappish pork sausages and salmon. Any fish you catch can be tossed on the grill!
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Ice fishing equipment
- Ice fishing
- Snow campfire with salmon and a hot drink
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Departures daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 4.30pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...