Forest trail reindeer safari
- Meet face-to-face with friendly and gentle reindeer
- Ride on the most traditional form of transportation in Lapland: the reindeer sleigh
- Learn about the ways of reindeer herding
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the reindeer farm, 30 minutes away. You will receive instructions on how to properly ride the reindeer sleigh and you can ride for 2 kilometers through the snowy Lappish forests. Upon your return, a reindeer herder will teach you the ways of reindeer herding over a warm cup of juice and speciality cookies! After the trip has ended, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snack and hot juice
- Finnish ginger cookies
- 1-hour reindeer-pulled sleigh through the forest
- Visit to Reindeer Farm
- Reindeer sleigh driving license
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- One sleigh fits maximum 2 adults and one small child
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Tour operates from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 4.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...