Night of reindeer and northern lights
- Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras!
- Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm
- Enjoy the spectacular show of the northern lights
Escape from the city for a night of reindeer and Auroras! Visit a traditional Finnish reindeer farm, about 60km (less than 1 hour) away from Rovaniemi, and learn all about the raising of reindeer and the daily life of caring for these animals. Enjoy a traditional meal of reindeer meat prepared right at the farm. After dinner, the time is right to go out to one of our best northern lights viewing locations where you'll gather around a campfire and your guide will tell you more about this amazing natural phenomenon.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Sami tradition reindeer meat dinner (vegetarian/vegan alternative on request)
- Guided visit to a reindeer farm
- Northern lights hunt with campfire
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Available daily from September to May
- Starting time at 6.00pm
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...