Visit and tasting of Campania wines at Feudi di San Gregorio winery
- Visit an iconic estate in Irpinia
- Taste Falanghina and Taurasi wine
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at the starred restaurant Marennà
Feudi di San Gregorio is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy offering exclusive wine tastings, boutique hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants & unique activities dedicated to wine lovers and a luxury clientele. TGWT Mark of Excellence is the very first Italian certification of quality distinguishing high standards in wine tourism hospitality.
The Feudi di San Gregorio wine estate is nestled on a gentle hilltop along Via Appia, between Sannio and Irpinia, in an area called 'San Gregorio'. Established in 1986, the winery is now a symbol of southern Italy's wine-making renaissance and of a genuine drinking culture, focused on rediscovering the innermost identity of Mediterranean flavors. Preserving traditions while also searching for all their unfulfilled potential. Valorizing Southern Italy's finest grape varieties such as Aglianico, Fiano di Avellino and Greco di Tufo, investing in the soil and ancient traditions of Irpinia's viticulture, rebuilding a future for a unique environmental heritage.
Inaugurated in 2004, the new cellar is the result of a long research process, even before being a futuristic architectural project involving world-class professionals. Japanese architect Hikaru Mori had the difficult task of giving architectural unity to the existing structures built over time. Massimo and Lella Vignelli, world-renowned symbols of Italian design and "authors" of the estate's labels, have designed the furnishings and the interiors.
In unique and evocative venues, such as the crystal cellar suspended between the barriques, the aromatic herb garden, the rose garden, the lobby and the Marennà restaurant, stories, emotions and sensory experiences take shape in order to contribute to the culture of good wine.
There are plenty of suggestions for those who want to visit the cellar or take part in a tasting of wines and local products. Furthermore, there's an exclusive area for your business meetings: the elegant and comfortable conference room, endowed with state-of-the-art technical equipment.
Marennà, a starred restaurant, is the utmost expression of Feudi di San Gregorio's hospitality culture.
Marennà, from the Latin word 'merere', evokes something to be deserved, a hard-earned and therefore tastier refreshment. For Feudi di San Gregorio, Marennà means fine cuisine.
Marennà also stands for the culture of eating well, a place where the sophisticated details, the elegant ambiance, the warm hospitality and the open kitchen render your visit a true sensory experience: Chef Paolo Barrale awaits you.
- Cellar and vineyard visit, and tasting of three classic or selected wines
- Cellar and vineyard visit, and tasting of three selected wines paired with cold cuts and cheeses
- Wine cellar visit, 4-course tasting menu with classic wines (lunch or dinner)
- Wine cellar visit, 4-course tasting menu with selected wines (lunch or dinner)
- Winery tour with brunch (min. 15 people)
- Guided tour of the vineyards and cellar
- Wine tasting
- Michelin-starred lunch or dinner (depending on the option you choose)
- Transportation (available upon request)
Contrada Cerza Grossa, 83050 Sorbo Serpico AV
Feudi di San Gregorio winery
- Please specify any food intolerance or allergies when booking
- A minimum of 2 participants is required, except for the option with brunch (min. 15 people required)
- Please note: the restaurant is closed for renovation. Dinner and lunch are momentarily not available but the guided visits of the winery and the wine tastings can still be booked
Tastings from Monday to Saturday:
Lunch and dinner from Wednesday to Sunday:
Casa di Baal is a farm located just a few kilometers from the Amalfi Coast and the archaeological si...
Join this guided tour of the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, a stroll through the scents ...
Marisa Cuomo is a member of The Grand Wine Tour, an association that counts among its members some o...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
La famiglia Apicella da generazioni coltiva la terra e fino ai primi anni ’70 produceva dell’ottimo ...
The story of Caffè Trucillo begins in 1950, when Cesare Trucillo, in a house a few steps from the se...
Azienda Agricola Tagliafierro, una piccolo e sorprendente realtà situata in uno splendido scorcio ne...
All guests of the winery are invited to stay for an "Italian style" tasting, held on a terrace overl...
Discover the natural beauty of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello with a certified local guide. Travel in ...
You'll begin your trip by being picked up from your hotel and taken by mini-bus to Positano.During t...