Hellbrunn Palace tour with 30-minute boat trip and London double-decker bus
- Enjoy a 30-minute boat ride with a unique panorama jet-boat
- Experience the Old Town scenery and more from a unique perspective
- In case of clear visibility you can see the mighty Hagen and Tennen mountain range
- Enjoy a 40-minute guided tour of the Trick Water Fountains at the Hellbrunn Palace
- Experience a unique ride back to the Old Town on the historical London double-decker bus
In this trip to "Hellbrunn", enjoy the Old Town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach combined with the exclusive residential area and the magnificent "Hagen" and "Tennen" mountain range.
After your arrival at the Hellbrunn jetty, the London double decker bus will take you (in a five-minute drive) to the enchanting baroque Hellbrunn Palace. There, you will have an exclusive quick admission into the world-renowned Trick Water Fountains.
Following the tour, you will have enough time to explore the Hellbrunn Palace on your own with an audio guide. Afterwards, you will be brought back to the Old City jetty, where your journey started, aboard a historical double decker bus.
- Boat ride to Hellbrunn
- Transfer to Hellbrunn Palace
- Fast tracks to Trick Water Fountains
- Entrance fees to Hellbrunn Palace
- Return to city by London double-decker bus
- Gratuities (optioanl)
- Children aged (4-14): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your tour at Pier Old Town (Makartsteg), please redeem your e-ticket 20 minutes before departure at the ticket office.
- Tour is available in English and German
- Audio guides in Hellbrunn Palace are available in German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese
- In the case of adverse boat-driving conditions (for example, storm, high or low water), the trip to Hellbrunn instead of the boat with the historic London double-decker bus
- This tour is not suitable for mobility-impaired visitors
- Daily at 2.00pm
- Tour operates until 2 November
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience a great half-day trip to the famous and historic Eagles nest. After leaving Salzburg you ...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...