All Day GoCar tour of San Diego
- Experience the beauty of San Diego and visit places tour buses cannot go – all at your own pace
- Take advantage of the best value – all day for the price of 5 hours with your Go Car rental
You want to see it all, every little square inch of wonderful San Diego. The all-day tour is fun for the whole family and lets you see nearly everything San Diego offers. From the historic Gaslamp Quarter where the fun is always happening and the iconic Horton Plaza where the shopping is just as fun as navigating the mall. You’ll see the beautiful rose garden of Balboa Park and the natural beauty of the Point Loma Ecological preserve where you can wade through the tide pools looking at sea anemones, crabs, lobster, fish and the occasional octopus.
You can walk around Ocean Beach and San Diego’s famous Maritime Museum, experience the always beautiful Balboa park where a Family photo is a must, and stroll through Old Town San Diego and see how San Diego has changed over the centuries from the small Mission and Mexican community it was to the Most Beautiful City in America.
- Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Petco Baseball Park
- Horton Plaza
- Bankers Hill Neighborhood
- USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Little Italy
- Seaport Village
- San Diego Zoo
- Balboa Park
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- El Prado Museum Complex
- Hillcrest Village Center
- Fort Stockton
- Old Town San Diego
- Florida Canyon
- Mission Hills Neighborhood
- California Mission Museum
- Naval Training Center
- San Diego Bay and Harbor
- Shelter Island
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Point Loma Lighthouse
- Ecological Reserve and Tide Pools
- Whale Overlook
- Rosecrans National Cemetery
- Incredible Views of San Diego and Mexico
- Submarine Squadron 11
- San Diego Sports Arena
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego
- Liberty Station
- Sunset Cliffs
- Pacific Beach
- All day GoCar rental
GoCar Tours San Diego, 2100 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, California 92101 United States
- The All-Day Rental Special is considered any rental over 5 hours in duration; you can keep the car from the shop open to close
- Available tour languages: English
- Each GoCar holds a maximum of 2 people. Prices are per GoCar - not per person
- Renters and drivers must be 21 years of age or older with a major credit card and valid driver's license
- During the time of rental, a security deposit will be held on a credit card until the GoCar is returned
- All reservations are for the original GoCar (known as a Standard GoCar), which has a 50CC engine and will travel between 20 mph - 25 mph while on the flat sections of the tour route
- Rentals can be picked up at the opening of the shop - 9.00am
- All rentals must be returned by the close of business regardless of departure time
Spend an entire day at the San Diego Zoo with this one-day pass and learn how to monkey around.The S...
Jump on board the world-famous America for a once-in-a-lifetime Whale Watching experience. Experienc...
This tour takes you about 50 minutes away from San Diego to Southern California's wine country. On t...
On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmark...
Experience San Diego's wonders from another perspective while having a delightful three-course-meal ...
Hop on board a yacht and head out to the open ocean for an unforgettable experience. You will have a...