Mt. Rainier National Park day tour
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic environment that includes lakes, rivers, old-growth trees, valleys, glaciers and mountainous terrain
- Journey to paradise and witness stunning views of the mountain, wildflowers in the late summer and massive snowfalls in the winter
- Learn about the natural history of Mt. Rainier and the other active volcanoes of the Cascades Range
Mt. Rainier is encased in more than 35 square miles of snow and ice, and surrounded by old-growth forests, alpine meadows, shimmering lakes and rushing waterfalls. Your naturalist guide will reveal the natural and cultural history of Mt. Rainier, from the medicinal properties of native plants to the geological forces that produced this imposing monolith, as you explore different sections of the National Park on interpretative walks or snowshoes.
Stroll through the old-growth forests near Longmire, where Douglas fir, hemlock, and cedar trees dwarf visitors and the gurgles of natural springs fill the crisp air. Experience waterfalls and mountain views as you wind to higher elevations. Take advantage of Paradise’s legendary snowfalls on an introductory snowshoe trail or pick tart wild berries on a sub-alpine summer hiking trail.
Throughout the tour your guide will intersperse fascinating insights with moments of solitude as you become enveloped in Mt. Rainier’s pristine wilderness.
- Personally guided tour led by expert naturalists in English
- Entry fees and equipment included
- Transportation in luxurious Mercedes Sprinter Vans or SUVs
- Fresh, family-style lunches included on full-day tours (8+ hours)
- French-press coffee, tea, and breakfast pastries included on all full-day tours
- Snacks, refreshments, and water included on every tour
The Adventure Hub & Winery, 2960 4th Ave S, Suite #115, Seattle, WA 98134
Please call Evergreen Escapes at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pick-up location and time.
- You must contact the tour operator to schedule pick-up location and time
- Minimum age on tours is 10 years old
- All tours are personally guided and conducted in English
- Prices and availability are subject to change
- Tour runs Sunday, Monday and Friday year round
- 1 May - 31 October: added tour Wednesday from 8.00am-6.30pm
- Tour is not available New Year’s Day, 22 Nov 2018 or Christmas Day
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
Olympic National Park is a UNESCO World-Heritage Site distinguished for its ecological diversity and...
Walk on the high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and relax on a cruise from downtown Seattle to dow...
Sky View Observatory is the tallest public observatory in the Pacific Northwest and the perfect plac...
Get on an open boat adventure tour, explore protected waters and discover the islands' abundant wild...
The Seattle CityPASS® will open the gates to super Seattle discounts. It will cover admission to the...