Opa Si Pass: access to Siena Cathedral complex
- Visit the Cathedral of Siena with his crypt and his museum
- Enjoy a breathtaking panorama with a great view from the Duomo
- Thanks to the Opa Siena Pass you will have access to all monuments of Siena Cathedral complex
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredible historical and artistic value. With Opa SI PASS you have unlimited access to the halls, features, art and museum of the Cathedral. Also with the Pass you will save 50% on the total of the single admissions.
The Opa SI PASS ticket will grant you entrance to the Cathedral, the Piccolomini Library, the Museum, the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Panoramic view from the Facciattone.
Thanks to the Opa SI PASS your visit to the Cathedral can be a complete itinerary through the cathedral, its artwork, the history and architecture. Starting from the Baptistery of San Giovanni you can admire the expression of Renaissance sculpture. The Crypt is the underground structure discovered recently that was hidden for nearly 7 centuries. The cathedral museum, called the ‘Museo dell’Opera’ will show you statues, artwork, stained windows that used to belong to the Siena Cathedral. Your itinerary will end with the Grand Finale of a beautiful view on the city from the panoramic spot on top of the Duomo Nuovo.
- Access to the Cathedral
- Access to Piccolomini Library
- Access to Opera Museum
- Access to the Crypt
- Access to San Giovanni Baptistery
- Panoramic view from the Facciattone
- Uncovering Duomo Floor (only From August 18 to October 28, 2019)
- The tour "Gate of Heaven" (A tour on the roofs of the Cathedral)
- Child (7-11): reduced
Piazza del Duomo, 8 Siena
- You can pick up your Opa Siena Pass at the Cathedral box office n° 1 “fast pass”
- Opa SI PASS is valid for three consecutive days from its issue date
- This year the floor of the Duomo will be accessible from August 18 to October 28, 2019
- Please note that the Cathedral floor isn't accessible from October 9 to October 14, 2019
- Please note that on Musement this activity entails a 3 euro booking fee
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Panorama, Crypt, Baptistery:
- 7 January - 28 February 10:30am - 05:30pm
- 1 November: 01:30pm – 05:30pm
- 2 November – 24 December: 10:30am – 05:30pm
- 26 December – 31 December: 10:30am – 06:00pm
- 1 January - 5 January: 10:30am - 06:00pm
- 6 January: 01.30pm - 5:30pm
- 7 January - 28 February: 10:30am - 05:30pm
- Cathedral during Festivities: 01:30pm – 05:30pm
Uncovering Floor Period:
- From August 18 to October 28, 2019
- October 13th from 09:30am to 04:30pm
- Last admission: half an hour before the closing time of the Museum
The beautiful city of Siena is famous not only for its picturesque and historical buildings and the ...
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is where you find the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive...
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovere...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
The frst part of this tour will be dedicated to the territory of Siena and starts with a visit of Sa...
There is no better way than cycle to discover the beauty and richness of this part of Italy, sharing...
The Santa Maria della Scala complex is one of the oldest hospitals in Europe, now a museum. Built al...
The magnificent Piccolomini palace, also known as the Pontifical, was commissioned by Enea Silvio Pi...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the San Gimi...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...