Blue Stones Nature Park and wine tasting trip from Sliven
- Visit one of the finest wineries in Bulgaria
- Take an open chairlift with stunning views
- Learn about brandy, bread, honey and cheese production
- Beautiful viewpoints for panaramic photos
Visit a local peach brandy making facility, a bread factory, a honey production location and a cheese making house on this daytrip from Sliven. Visit the Edoardo Miroglio winery which produces one of the highest quality Bulgarian wines and taste local wines. On this daytrip, you will take the only open chairlift in Bulgaria with beautiful views of the Blue Stones Natural Park. Take the road up to the viewpoint of the TV tower where picturesque postcard photos of griffon-vultures can be shot. After passing by a local bakery, picnic by the picturesque Karandila lake with a wonderful viewpoint of the park.
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in central Silven.
- The tour operator can offer to you personal insurance for the tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Learn about the different cultures which make up Bulgaria at the fair Karakachans, held every year i...
Explore the Tuida Fortress, comprised of a late Roman, early Byzantine and Medieval Bulgarian fortre...
An experienced Pokemon hunter will walk you around the city unlocking the wide varieties for hunting...
The city of Kabile was founded around 2000 BC, and was one of the most important cities of Ancient T...
Experience a day in the life of a Thracian on a walking tour of Zheravna from Sliven. Walk through t...