Pokémon GO Silven private tour
- Experience the history and the beauty of the revival town
- Find the best spots to hunt Pokemon with your guide
An experienced Pokemon hunter will walk you around the city unlocking the wide varieties for hunting in this unique town. Simultaneously, you will experience the history and the beauty of the revival town. Nestled at the bottom of the BlueStones Nature Park it's a town with highlights dating back centuries ago.
Some of the most interesting sights with lots of game play, Pokemon shops and Gyms which you would experience are the Regional Historical Museum, the Old Elm, the Museum-house Dobri Chintulov, the Museum-house Hadji Dimitar, the house of Dr. Mirkovic, the Museum-house of Sliven's lifestyle of the 19th century, the Textile Industry Museum, Tuida fortress, the Hadji Dimitar square and the Monument of the legendary Sliven leader.
- Expert Pokemon guide in English
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottle of water and a sandwich
- Tips and tricks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children aged (6-11): reduced
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour start time is flexible and up to you
Experience the sophistication and high quality of the Bulgarian wines produced at Edoardo Miroglio w...
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Learn about the different cultures which make up Bulgaria at the fair Karakachans, held every year i...
Explore the Tuida Fortress, comprised of a late Roman, early Byzantine and Medieval Bulgarian fortre...
The city of Kabile was founded around 2000 BC, and was one of the most important cities of Ancient T...
Experience a day in the life of a Thracian on a walking tour of Zheravna from Sliven. Walk through t...