Sliven textile and wine full-day tour
- Enjoy a walking tour of Silven Off-the-beaten path
- Visit a local winery with tasting and appetizers
- Go shopping at the Edoardo Miroglio factory store
Travel off-the-beaten path on a walking tour of Sliven. Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers. Then go shopping in the factory store of Edoardo Miroglio who is continuing the great years of the Bulgarian textile from the time of the first textile factory on the Balkans in Sliven.
See full itinerary below:
- 9.00am Pick-up from your hotel in Sliven
- 9.00am -11.30am Off-the-beaten path walking tour of Sliven covering the first textile factory on the Balkans opened 1836 and already a museum with live demonstrations, the house-museum of the Sliven's lifestyle from the 19th century which shows you the exquisite garments and architecture of the time and taking a walk down the center to see the European Tree of the year - more than 1100-year old The Old Elm in the center of Sliven.
- 11.40am -1.00pm Visit to one of the best wineries in the region with wine-tasting and appetizers
- 1.00pm - 2.00pm The lunch will await you in a traditional Bulgarian restaurant in the city center of Sliven where we could try Bulgarian specialties
- 2.00pm - 4.30pm Shopping in the factory store of Edoardo Miroglio who is continuing the great years of the Bulgarian textile from the time of the first textile factory on the Balkans in Sliven. This is the only shop in Bulgaria where you could buy the production for export for the biggest fashion brands in Europe.
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
- Personal Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Booking minimum of 2 adults
- Daily at 9.00am
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Learn about the different cultures which make up Bulgaria at the fair Karakachans, held every year i...
Explore the Tuida Fortress, comprised of a late Roman, early Byzantine and Medieval Bulgarian fortre...
An experienced Pokemon hunter will walk you around the city unlocking the wide varieties for hunting...
The city of Kabile was founded around 2000 BC, and was one of the most important cities of Ancient T...
Experience a day in the life of a Thracian on a walking tour of Zheravna from Sliven. Walk through t...