Cycling in the Balkan Mountains
- Enjoy cycling in the superb Balkan mountains
- Pass through traditional villages of Ogoya and Yablanitsa
- Admire native wildlife along the way
Combine MB and road cycling for this tour on paved and dirt roads along two picturesque river valleys, where the remote mountain villages of Ogoya and Yablanitsa are situated.
Head to the southern slopes of the Balkan Range, just an hour drive from Sofia. This is a combined MB and road cycling tour along paved and dirt roads, following the path of two picturesque river valleys, where the charming villages of Ogoya and Yablanitsa are situated.
Enjoy their peaceful atmosphere, where the time seems to pass slowlier. Enjoy native wildlife along the way. The length of our route is about 20 km, but there is an option for 20 km more to the village of Rebrovo.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bike tour
- Use of helmet
- Use of a hardtail mountain bike
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Youths aged (11-17): reduced
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Sofia
- You must be at least 11 years old to join this activity
- Daily at 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
While visiting Bulgaria, you can't miss a trip to one of the oldest cities in Europe. Plovdiv is an ...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...