Everyday Sofia afternoon walking tour
- Enjoy the Bulgarian capital with this superb walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide
- Exploring the city from the local perspective
Sofia is a beautiful city which has a lot to offer. Enjoy the Bulgarian capital with this superb walking tour with a knowledgeable local guide. Book an afternoon walking tour in Sofia.
The highlights of the tour include:
- St. George Rotunda
- The Administration of the President
- The National Archeological Museum
- 16th century Banya Bashi Mosque
- St. Nedelya – old metropolitan church
- National Theatre, the former Royal Palace (now housing the National Revival Art Gallery and the Ethnographic Museum)
- St. Nikolay Russian Church, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- The National Assembly Square – where in the middle of the square sits the impressive Tsar Osvoboditel (King Liberator) monument erected in 1907 by the Italian sculptor Arnoldo Zocchi
- The Holy Synod, St. Sofia Church
- The Bulgarian National Gallery for Foreign Art
- Alexander Nevski Cathedral – the biggest one in Bulgaria (without entrance fee) and according to many – the most spectacular building in Sofia
- Walking tour with visits to the Alexander Nevski Cathedral (without entrance fee) and the St. George Rotunda
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee for the Alexander Nevski Cathedral
- Lunch, coffee-breaks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (5-15): reduced
pl. "Narodno sabranie" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
The tour departs form the Tourist Information Center - Metro Station "Sofia University".
- Entrance fee for the Alexander Nevski Cathedral is not included
- The tour ends at St. George Rotunda
- Minimum of at least 2 adults required at booking
- Daily at 4.00pm
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Kayak on the Iskar Reservoir, Bulgaria’s largest reservoir, during an adventurous 8-hour experience ...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...