Exclusive private tour to the Thracian Valley from Sofia
- Enjoy a memorable day by entering the Thracian valley
- Walk through the streets of an UNESCO World Heritage site - the ancient and eternal city of Plovdiv
- Taste local wine and delicacies
- Learn more with your private guide
Your amiable professional guide will come to pick you up from the hotel and and will share with you the love for the area and the history of Bulgaria during this half-day tour. Participate in an Assembly workshop in Brestovitsa, taste the two red grape King varieties of the Thracian Valley, Mavrud and Rubin to create your own cuvée!
Enjoy a luxurious winegrower’s picnic in the vineyards facing the Rodope Mountains. Your guide will assist you during the Old Plovdiv tour, European Capital of Culture.
And finally, a tasting of products based on the emblematic Rose Damascena before returning to Sofia.
- Tasting 5 types of wine
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Note in case of unfavorable weather, the picnic will be replaced by a private lunch in Plovdiv or you will taste delicious Bulgarian specialties accompanied by local wines
- You must be at least 18 years old to join this tour
- Daily at 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Teteven Balkan, one of the most beautiful parts of the Balkan Mountains, is situated very close to S...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...