One day hiking with snowshoes on Vitosha from Sofia
- Take part in a unique experience in the mountain above Sofia
- Admire the breathtaking winter landscape
- Go for a walk with the help of the oldest transportation in the snow – snowshoes
Explore the mountains in the winter and make your trail in the snow! Vitosha offers excellent conditions for winter walks and it is known as well organized network of hiking trails, beautiful scenery and unique views along the way. On the territory of the mountain is located Vitosha Nature Park - the oldest on the Balkans. You will experience an unforgettable winter fairy tale with the help of the oldest transportation in the snow – snowshoes!
- Pair of snowshoes and poles
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Make sure you have with you the necessary equipment listed below:
- Backpack (40 liters)
- Thermal underwear
- Winter hiking shoes with "breathable" membrane
- "Fleece" winter jacket and pants (possibly with "breathable" membrane, Gore-tex or equivalent)
- Winter hat
- Sun-protective lotion (UV factor over 30)
- Sunglasses (100% UV protection)
- Lip balm
- Snowshoes and poles will be provided by the organizer company
- Daily at 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
On this tour, in one single day, it is possible to visit three of the most important landmarks in Bu...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...