Blue Mountains and wildlife experience
- Take in the crisp, clean, mountain air with distant blue horizons
- View massive canyons with rainforest carpeting the valley floor
- Discover waterfalls, hamlets and the rich smell of Australian bush
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbor Bridge
On this day excursion from Sydney, you will discover the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains as you climb up via the sleepy hamlets of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth Falls and Lawson. As you climb higher, enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley and explore Scenic World. Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns and stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close. After some exploration, discover the shops in the quaint mountain village of Leura, with free time to wander the streets. Then, embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment. As you explore the Koala Sanctuary and kangaroo enclosures, there will be plenty of photo opportunities with your new furry friends. Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour, enjoying the sunset with a glass of bubbly, wine, beer or juice!
If you choose the Discover Pass option, you will have the opportunity to ride all three rides at Scenic World, including the steepest incline railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. In addition, you can ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy.
- Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Parramatta River Cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on coach
- Complimentary Mandarin GPS triggered commentary available
- Children 3 and under: free
- Children 4-14 years of age: reduced
Wheat Rd (Behind Sydney Aquarium), Darling Harbour NSW 2000, Australia or hotel pick-up
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and a jacket in cooler months
- BLUE MOUNTAINS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE - In the unlikely event you do not get to see the Three Sisters rock formation due to fog, we invite you to travel with us again at no charge! Conditions apply.
8.00am (hotel pick-up starting at 6.30am depending on hotel location)
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Wind your way through the back alleyways, up the steps and back in time to uncover the stories and p...
Begin your morning in Newtown: explore this historical neighbourhood and discover its internationall...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...