Sydney with conviction walking tour
- A new meaning to 'off the beaten path' as you stroll through Sydney via a hidden trail
- Learn about the birth of modern Australia
- See all of Sydney’s most popular sights from a different perspective
- Trace Sydney’s history along the blue line, from colonisation to present day
- Visit the city in a small group of maximum 12 people
Experience Sydney from a local perspective (which, let's face it, is the best perspective imaginable!). Explore all the city icons, like The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House, but explore them in a way most tourists don’t. We’ll take the least-walked path on this Sydney walking tour, and meander through this fascinating city’s tumultuous history and into the modern day.
This historic Sydney tour makes its way along "The Tank Stream", the blue line that runs through the city (you'll find out what this line means on the tour!). We'll go through Hyde Park, retracing the steps that saw a small stream become the life source for a new country. We’ll hit up the major sights, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Angel Place, Parliament House, the Mint, and the Barracks, but in a way you wouldn’t experience on your own.
This Sydney tour is a warts and all account of the birth of modern Australia and the legacies left from decisions made and the people who made them: those who won, those who lost, and everyone in between. Factual, funny, irreverent, and anecdotal – this Sydney walking tour is a great local experience packed full of Sydney history!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink
- Children (6-11 years old): reduced price
- Children (0-5 years old): free
Booking Centre, Wharf 6, Circular Quay Sydney NSW 2000
- Tours run, rain or shine
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. See you at the meeting point
Every day at 10.00am
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Wind your way through the back alleyways, up the steps and back in time to uncover the stories and p...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...