Tallinn 24h and 72h hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the fascinating Estonian capital
- Reach in a comfortable way all the main attractions of the city
- Choose between a 24 hour or a 72 hour option
- Learn more about the city's history, architecture and culture with an audioguide
- Get a free city center map and free Wi-Fi on-board
The Estonian capital on the seashores of the Baltic is a must-see! The three hop-on hop-off bus lines, that guide you to all the main attractions in the city, are a great experience for all kind of visitors, from first-timers to returners.
The Red Line brings you to visit places such as the Mere Pst, the Song Festival Grounds and the Russalka Monument.
The Green Line for nature lovers offers a journey through the historic suburbs. From the Pirita Beach to the Botanical Gardens and the long City Harbor.
The Blue Line, that is operating from May to September, brings you to the Open Air Museum and the Rocca al Mare Shopping or to the zoological gardens!
Moreover, an audio guide available in 10 different languages will give you many interesting insights about the history and architecture of the seen attractions, and about Estonian history and culture in general.
- 24 hours or 72 hours hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Free Wi-Fi on-board
- Free city centre map
- Audio guide included in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian
- Children (0-6 years): free
- Children and youth (7-17 years): reduced
- For further information on the available stops, please refer to this map
- RED LINE Historic Centre & Old Town:
- 1 October - 14 January & 25 March - 30 April: daily at 10:45am, 11:45am and 2:15pm; on Friday and Saturdays also at 3:15 pm
- 1 May - 30 September: daily from 10:30am to 3:50pm; in June and August on Saturdays also 5:00pm
- GREEN LINE Pirita & Historic Suburbs:
- 1 October - 14 January & 25 March - 30 April: Tdaily at 12:45pm
- 1 May - 30 September: daily at 11:00am, 12:30pm and 2:15pm; in June and August on Saturdays also at 3:10pm and 4:30pm
- BLUE LINE Open Air Museum - seasonal:
- 1 May - 30 September: daily at 1:25pm and 3:30pm; in June and August also at 12:05pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Visit one of the most famous Polish resorts, which turns into a real winter wonderland during the co...
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...