Private tour To Western Georgia from Tbilisi
- Experience a boat ride through the Martvili canyons
- Wonder through forest trails and reach hanging bridges overlooking Okatse canyon
- Listen to the noise of the Kinchkha waterfall, falling down from 80 meters
- Enjoy a dramatic view of the raging stream from the viewing platform
Visit the second largest city of Georgia, Kutaisi, on a full-day trip from Tbilisi to explore the Martvili canyons, Okastse canyon and Kinchkha waterfalls with private hotel pick-up and drop off included. Offering a mix of of sightseeing, exploration, boating and relaxation this tour has everything you need for a perfect escape from the city. The region of Imereti is well known for it's canyons and underground caves including the prometheus and Sataplia which you can explore by boat!
The main destination town of Martvili is located to the west of Kutaisi City. Alongside the road, you can see charming villages with beautiful alleys.
After 2 hours of driving from kutaisi city, you will enter the Canyon's visitor center. Travelers are offered of a boat trip through a Canyon and a pass to the amazing waterfalls. The colors of the canyon are amazing, as the light intensity changes regularly while passing a gorge.
Following 1.5 hours of sightseeing, you will head to Martvili Monastery seated upon the highest hill in the area offering spectacular views.
Next stop at the Okatse Canyons. This is a natural monument with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure, including stairs and footpaths from which you can view the canyon and its surroundings.
Then travel to Kinchkha Waterfall, a 30 minutes drive from Okatse, it is one of the tallest in the country. You will reach it by a footpath suspended along the edge of the canyon. Following your tour will end with hotel drop off.
Places you will visit:
- Bagrati cathedral
- Prometheus caves - One hour walk underground, Last 400 meters is possible to explore on boat.
- Martvili Canyon - boats available
- Martvili Monastery
- Okatse canyon - Upon traveler's request (includes a difficult hike on iron stairs alongside canyon)
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance fees: Prometheus caves (23Gel Optional); Boat service (17.25 Gel); Martvili Canyon (17.25 Gel); Boat service (5 Gel), Okatse canyon (17.25 Gel); Kinchkha waterfal (17.25 Gel)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet your private tour guide at your hotel.
- Note that entrance fees are not included in the price of this tour:
- Prometheus caves (23Gel Optional)
- Boat service (17.25 Gel)
- Martvili Canyon (17.25 Gel)
- Boat service (5 Gel)
- Okatse canyon (17.25 Gel)
- Kinchkha waterfal (17.25 Gel)
- Minimum of at least 2 guests at booking
- Provide the name and address of your hotel at checkout for pick-up service
- Daily at 8.00am. 9.00am and 10.00am
Enjoy an excursion to the Mtiuleti region, along the Georgian Military Highway, the village of Stepa...
Enjoy a full-day excursion to Mtskheta, The ancient capital of Georgia with private guide begininng ...
This tour will feature a mix of sightseeing, exploration, boating and relaxation. Starting with priv...
Following private pick-up service from your hotel travel in a comfortable vehicle to see the Medieva...
Visit the beautiful part of the Georgia-Imereti region on a full-day tour from Tblisi. Following you...
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel then explore the capital of Georgia on a 4-hour walking t...