Tbilisi city tour with wine tasting
- Admire the city and learn about its history
- Enjoy a tasting of 6 types of Georgian wine
- Hear the methods wine production
- Eat cheese and sweets paired with your wine
This city and wine tasting tour is the best way to get acquainted with Georgian wines while learining about the city's architecture, ancient history and culture riding through Tbilisi on board a bus.
During the tour you will taste 6 types of Georgian wine and receive information on Georgian wine. Your last stop will be at "VINERIA," where you can hear more about Georgian wine and the methods of its production as well as ltaste one of the varieties of wine with Georgian cheese and sweets.
- Wine tasting, 6 types
- Cheese and sweets at "VINERIA"
- Local taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Europe Square, ევროპის მოედანი, Tbilisi, Georgia
Meet your tour bus in Europe Square, look for the green bus with "wine is culture," written on it.
- Tour has a maximum of 14 guests
- You must be at least 18 years of age to join this experience
- Daily at 5.00pm or 8.00pm
Enjoy an excursion to the Mtiuleti region, along the Georgian Military Highway, the village of Stepa...
Enjoy a full-day excursion to Mtskheta, The ancient capital of Georgia with private guide begininng ...
This tour will feature a mix of sightseeing, exploration, boating and relaxation. Starting with priv...
Following private pick-up service from your hotel travel in a comfortable vehicle to see the Medieva...
Visit the beautiful part of the Georgia-Imereti region on a full-day tour from Tblisi. Following you...
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel then explore the capital of Georgia on a 4-hour walking t...