Toledo at your own pace tour from Madrid
- Discover Toledo, a World Heritage Site declared by UNESCO
- Visit this amazing city-museum in your own way
- Enjoy a historic city center guided walking tour
Located 70km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has a great artistic beauty and buildings from almost all periods in history (Arabian, Gothic, Mudéjar, Renaissance and Baroque style). Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures” since Christians, Muslims and Jews once lived there together. In the 16th century, it was also the place of residence of the great painter El Greco.
A historic city center walking tour of Toledo is included where in 1 hour, you will visit Zocodover, the outside of Cathedral as well as the Jewish Quarter. When you arrive in Toledo, the guide pick up you on the bus and start the tour from Zocodover square. The walking tour is in English and Spanish.
When the guided tour has finished, you are free to organize your day in Toledo however you wish.
Return to Madrid at 6.15pm and the meeting point will be in front of the restaurant Hacienda del Cardenal (Paseo de Recaredo 24), close to Puerta de Bisagra.
ADD-ON: Toledo Tourist Wristband
The tourist wristband gives you access to 7 of the most important monuments in the city: the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the Church of los Jesuitas, the Church of Santo Tomé-Burial of the Count of Orgaz, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, the Church of El Salvador and the Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles.
The wristband is for individual use and non-transferable. There is no expiry date, it is valid until it breaks. Do not change the wristband in any way. Removal invalidates the wristband.
- Roundtrip ticket from Madrid to Toledo on air-conditioned coach
- Guided walking tour (1 hour) in English and Spanish
- Only if the add-on is chosen: Toledo Tourist Wristband including access to Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Church of los Jesuitas, The Church of Santo Tomé-Burial of the Count of Orgaz, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, the Church of El Salvador and Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles
- A soft drink and a sandwich
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Entrance fees
- Children (6-15 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- For infants (0-5 years) this event is for free
Calle San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
JULIÁ TRAVEL OFFICE: San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales) Madrid.
- Return from Toledo to Madrid at 6.30pm by the Restaurant Hacienda del Cardenal (Paseo de Recaredo, 24, Toledo)
- April to October: daily at 8.45am and 11.00am
- November to March: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8.45am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1/5 January
Enjoy yourself in a 3-hour walking tour of Toledo and visit with the guide four well-known monuments...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Explore the city of Toledo with the little tourist train that departs from the downtown, nearby the ...
Get lost in the heart of Toledo!Just round the corner, you can feel that the medieval times are stil...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Spain onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Start your ...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...
Tapas and Paella cooking class on a luxury rooftop in Madrid Discover the different steps to making ...
Authentic Italian dinner with an Italian host in Madrid Simple recipes, great quality ingredients an...