Toledo city of legends guided tour
- Expert local guide
- Learn about the traditional legends of Toledo
- Stop at the most remarkable landmarks related with legends and traditions
Get lost in the heart of Toledo!
Just round the corner, you can feel that the medieval times are still present here in the city. Go through picturesque streets, which are full of gothic palaces as a reminder that once upon a time Toledo become the capital of Spain and the empire. Pass by an old mosque, which is a little treasure erected by the Muslims a thousand year ago and used as church since the arrival of the Christians.
Go ahead inside of the conventual quarter, one of the loneliest areas. Listen to romantic legends where lovers madly fell in love. Feel the authentic atmosphere of Toledo and wander through the streets. Admire the architecture of the city.
- Official guide (bilingual Spanish and English)
- Senior 65+ years old
- Meet at Zocodover Square, near the yellow post-box. The guide carries a white umbrella
- Please arrive between 10 to 15 minutes before check-in
- Exterior walking tour
- A moderate walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Daily at 4.00pm
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”. Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful cit...
Located 70km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNE...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...
Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Spain onboard an open-top double-decker bus. Start your ...