Toledo tourist train tickets and audio guide
- Admire the landmarks of Toledo from the train
- Hear about history and legends in your native language
- Audio-guide adapted to children
- Gaze at Toledo from the lookout point called El Valle
Explore the city of Toledo with the little tourist train that departs from the downtown, nearby the Alcázar. Surround this magnificent building and get ready to see Zocodover square, the ancient wall built by the Muslims, the gates to get into the medieval city as the monumental bisagra gate, as well as the impressive historic bridges. Enjoy leisurely a ride around the city and the stop at the lookout point El Valle where the best picture of Toledo can be taken.
The train let you know Toledo and enjoy its charming atmosphere. Be inspired by the view from El Valle and the area of Cigarrales where Tagus river flows, surrounding and protecting the city.
This activity is perfect to adults, elder people and specially children since the explanations are adapted to them. Moreover, this little tourist train is an environmentally-friendly way of transport.
- City train tour
- Audio guide in 13 languages (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Catalan, Japanese, Hebrew; Greek, Chinese, and Arabic. Audio-guide adapted to children in Spanish, English and French)
- Child 2-12 years old: reduced
Zocodover Square at Trainvision kioskk
- You must go to the ticket office to book your seats in advance
- The train can be rescheduled depending on the weather conditions
- Although there is one stop to take pictures, please note that this is note a hop-off, hop-on tour
Daily from 10.00am to 8.00pm (every 30 minutes)
If you are travelling through the centre of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incre...
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Toledo. With this tour you can admire the ma...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...
Enjoy a guided visit to the cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...