Cozy in the County wine tour
- Explore Prince Edward County, a top culinary and wine destination in recent years
- Taste various wines in four different venues across the island
- Enjoy a delicious, gourmet lunch complete with local delicacies
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increasingly become more popular over the past decade due to its delicious wines and charming landscapes that are often compared to Burgundy, France. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Toronto, and drive along the lake to your first winery of the day.
Spend the rest of the day guided by a sommelier learning about the region and its wine as you visit three other premium wineries. Enjoy a delicious lunch at *Norman Hardie’s vineyard, where they serve pizza on a wood-burning stove and veggies fresh from the garden. You'll also have the opportunity to taste local delicacies and visit small towns throughout your excursion.
*Other lunch provided when not seasonally available.
- Expert sommelier guide
- Gourmet lunch
- Four premium winery visits
- Pick-up and drop-off in Toronto
- Private transportation
- All passengers must be 19 years of age or older
- Tour includes pick-up and drop-off from your accommodations in central Toronto. Guests must contact tour provider with their address at least 24 hours before tour departure at +1 (647) 794-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If guests prefer beer or spirits, tour provider can substitute winery for other tasting experiences
- Daily from 9.00am until 7.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Begin your day of luxury with your own licenced guide and private vehicle providing style, comfort a...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...
Experience the best of Toronto on this food and sightseeing customizable tour! Spot the city's most ...
Discover Toronto's buzzing Chinatown on this three-hour dumpling crawl! Feast on eight types of dump...