Guided walking tour in Toronto: when pigs fry
- Become a pork aficionado in the city historically known as “Hogtown”
- Fall in love with some of Toronto’s signature pork creations
- Experience porky bliss when savouring delicious bacon, pork, and sausage
- Visit three cool, unique, pork-loving local restaurants
- Learn about pork quality and sustainable, ethical pig farming at an eminent local butcher shop
It’s time for a bit of pork overload...are you ready? At one point there were so many pigs in Toronto that the city garnered the nickname “Hogtown”, and the pork and bacon earned a reputation for being some of the best in the world.
Sample bacon, pork, and sausage, find out about ethical pig farming at a local butcher, and learn about the role of the pig in pop culture, or is that pork culture?
- Bacon/sausage/pork to try at three different restaurants
- One-way streetcar transportation
Our Game, Front St W, Toronto, ON M5E 1X8, Canada
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.)
- There are no vegetarian or vegan options available and no food substitutions are accepted on this tour
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Begin your day of luxury with your own licenced guide and private vehicle providing style, comfort a...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...
Experience the best of Toronto on this food and sightseeing customizable tour! Spot the city's most ...