Luxury Niagara Falls tour from Toronto with private transportation
- Fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara on an eight-passenger plane
- Enjoy a day of luxury with limo transportation and a visit to three top wineries
- Sip on delicious wines and savor a local gourmet lunch
Fall into the lap of luxury, and fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara for a splendid day excursion! You'll get picked up by a limo at the airport, then go on to visit three top wineries in the Niagara peninsula. Enjoy private tours, wine tastings and VIP lounge access.
Satisfy your indulgent cravings with a plethora of cheese and charcuterie as you sip cool-climate wines, including Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc. Feast on a multi-course lunch of locally-sourced ingredients as you take in stunning, vineyard views.
- Round-trip flight on 8-passenger plane
- Private transportation in limousine
- Certified Sommelier as guide
- Three premium winery visits
- Local gourmet lunch
Billy Bishop Airport - 2 Eireann Quay, Toronto, ON M5V 1A1, Canada
- All passengers must be 19 years of age or older
- Most hotels provide complimentary shuttle service to the airport, but guests can contact tour provider by phone at +1 (647) 794-0101 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for transportation needs
- Carry-on luggage costs $10 and must weigh 9kg/20lb
- Checked bag costs $25 and must weigh 23kg/50lb
- Excursion begins at 10.00am
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Begin your day of luxury with your own licenced guide and private vehicle providing style, comfort a...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...
Experience the best of Toronto on this food and sightseeing customizable tour! Spot the city's most ...