Toronto private wine tasting with CMS sommelier
- Learn about different grape varieties and regions from your CMS sommelier guide
- Enjoy 5+ wine tastings paired with cheese and other snacks
- Receive exclusive access to members-only wine cellar
Whether or not you're a wine enthusiast, you're sure to enjoy this private wine tasting in Toronto! Meet your sommelier guide before kicking off the tasting with a cocktail of local spirits. Your guide will teach you how to taste wine like the experts, and you'll learn about the different regions and grape varieties that grow in Ontario. Pair delicious cheese and other snacks with your Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc and Icewine.
- Expert guide with sommelier certification
- Exclusive access to members-only wine cellar
- 5+ wine tastings
- Cheese and snacks
- Welcome cocktail
Quantum Coffee - 460 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1L7
- Endpoint: Fine Wine Reserve 439 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4
- All guests must be 19 years of age or older
- Daily at 3.00pm or 6.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Begin your day of luxury with your own licenced guide and private vehicle providing style, comfort a...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Experience the best of Toronto on this food and sightseeing customizable tour! Spot the city's most ...
Discover Toronto's buzzing Chinatown on this three-hour dumpling crawl! Feast on eight types of dump...