Private sightseeing tour from Toulouse to St Cirq LaPopie and Pech Merle Cavern
- Discover the amazing prehistoric paintings of the Pech Merle Cavern
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour with an American driver-guide
- Visit one of the most beautiful villages in France, St. Cirq-LaPopie
During this private sightseeing tour with an American driver-guide (Expatriate - in France since 1992), you will visit the colorful and historic Midi-Pyrenées Region, in the North of Toulouse.
From Toulouse, you will first discover the Pech Merle Cavern with its amazing prehistoric paintings. Next we'll drive to St Cirq-LaPopie - one of the most beautiful villages in France. Your guide will help you to maximize your time spent here in France - so that you will most comfortably enjoy all the beauty and history - that you return home filled with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure.
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, attractions, etc
- You will be picked up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the place pickup during the booking process.
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
With the Pass Tourisme, enjoy free entry to the museums in the city centre, a guided visit from the ...
During this private sightseeing tour, your American driver-guide will provide safe transport and his...
Discover Toulouse differently on the handlebars of one of our top of the line electric bikes! During...
Through the iconic sites of Toulouse, we offer you the opportunity to explore the history of the Ros...