- Purchase the Torino+Piemonte Card and enjoy all the region's tourist and cultural offers
- Take advantage of free entries to the most important museums: the Egyptian Museum and the Museum of Cinema
- Visit temporary exhibitions, castles, fortresses, and royal residences of Piedmont
- Enjoy discounts on major events, outdoor activities, theme parks and tours throughout the region
- From March 1 and throughout 2019, the Torino+Piemonte Card will become a gadget (magnet) in memory of the 500th anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at hand! Treat yourself to a City SightSeeing and a boat trip on the Po river in Turin, go up to the top floor of the Mole Antonelliana, take a tramway up to Superga, saving your money! The Torino+Piemonte Card is a real master key lasting 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days.
Turin is a city rich in art and architectural remains of the glorious past of the first capital of Italy's Kingdom. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you can freely build your itineraries, benefiting from free entry to the most important museums (like the Egyptian Museum, the Shroud Museum and the National Museum of Cinema) and temporary exhibitions in the city, as well as castles, fortresses and royal residences of the Piedmont.
The entire region has so much to offer to tourists: art, history, culture, natural scenery and tantalizing culinary traditions. Discover the treasures of Piedmont with reduced admission to cultural sites of northern Italy's region. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will also enjoy discounts on major events, outdoor activities, theme parks and tours throughout the region.
Check out here all the attractions included:
- Free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, in the castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
- Discounted tickets in many other cultural sites all over Piemonte
- Hot deal on board the City SightSeeing Torino bus
- Reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Turin: panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi - Superga rack tramway, Venaria Express shuttle bus
- Discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the whole region
- Free admission or discounted ticket in the main cultural sites in Torino and its surroundings and in the Royal Residences in Piemonte, museums, monuments, castles, fortresses and exhibitions all over Piemonte.
- Reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Torino: City SightSeeing open bus, panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Boats on the river Po, Sassi – Superga rack tramway.
- Discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the region.
Purchase the Torino+Piemonte Card online and then pick it up when you arrive in Turin (please select your pick-up date on the calendar when booking) at the Tourist Information Point Torino, exhibiting the voucher and a valid ID card, in Piazza Castello, 161 / via Garibaldi (Monday-Sunday 09:00am - 06:00pm).
- Click HERE to discover all the special offers with the Torino + Piemonte Card
- The Card is valid for an adult and a child under 12 in the main museums and participating attractions
- There is no skip the line privilege with the Card; it is, therefore, necessary to go to the ticket office to collect the free admittance tickets
- Please select your pick-up date in the calendar at the moment of purchase
- On the 500th anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci's death, the city of Turin will host an exhibition dedicated to him at the Royal Museums. From March 1 and throughout 2019, the Torino+Piemonte Card will become a gadget (magnet) that will remain as a souvenir of the anniversary and will give access to the great exhibition on Leonardo with the opportunity to admire the self-portrait
- IMPORTANT: the exhibition on Leonardo da Vinci will be held from April 16 to July 14, 2019, but the card will remain a magnet gadget in memory of the genius Leonardo throughout 2019
- The Torino+Piemonte Card is valid for 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days, depending on the type of card purchased
- The validity of the Card accrues from the first use
Visit the historic center of Turin while strolling through its majestic plazas: starting from Piazza...
If you're looking for a single solution to discover and get to know Turin, jump onboard a hop-on hop...
The key to the castles of Piedmont!The Royal Card will allow you to relive the regal atmosphere of t...
With the Torino + Piemonte Card, you have: - Free or reduced admission to museums and foundations - ...
The first floor consists in the Archeology of Cinema, followed by the Temple Hall and the Film Machi...
Visit the charming historical center of Turin and walk through its main historical squares. The squa...
This tour will allow you to visit Turin on board a sightseeing open bus and fully enjoy the excellen...
Enjoy Turin and the National Automobile Museum with this combo pass: explore Turin on board a hop-on...
“Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
Regalati o regala una visita alla nostra cantina nel cuore del Monferrato terra natale di Barbera e ...