Venaria Royal Palace tickets and guided tour
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Relive the splendor of the Baroque
- Discover the beauty of the rooms and gardens of the Royal Palace
- Avoid the queue with the entry priority
Visiting the Royal Palace of Venaria Reale is to immerse yourself in the fascinating Baroque era: the guide will take you on a fascinating journey in which to discover habits, customs and usages of the court life of the Seventeenth and Eighteenth centuries. From indoor to the gardens the enchantment is assured!
The Reggia di Venaria is one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Turin area. A few kilometers from the center of Turin, it was founded in 1600 as a place of leisure and hunting where the kings liked to entertain in lavish banquets, elegant parties and in the hunting ritual.
The full path in the Palace will take you to discover in the basement rooms, formerly warehouses and kitchens, history, curiosities and anecdotes of the House of Savoy ancestors. Going up to the main floor, will be time to enjoy the beauty of stucco, frescoes, sculptures and small architectural jewels of the Baroque period in the setting of a residence that can compete with the most famous in Europe.
- Guided visit
- Tickets for the Royal Palace + Gardens
- Pick-up service and drop-off
- Visit and ticket for temporary exhibitions
- Children 6-14 years old
- Free entrance for children up to 5 years old
Via Amedeo di Savoia, 2, 10078 Venaria Reale TO, Italy
Venaria Reale (facing Caffè Convitto) - Piazza della Repubblica 1/e, Venaria (TO). You will recognise your guide from a white folder.
- Gathering time: 15 minutes before the tour starts
- According to the group, the tour can take place in a single language or in two languages
- Wear comfortable shoes for walking for a couple of hours
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Saturday 9.30 am: Italian
- Tuesday 9.30 am: English and Italian