Zoom Biopark tickets
- Visit the Zoom Biopark, which reproduces natural exotic ecosystems
- Enjoy yourself in a bio-park which aims to protect animals
- Experience an unforgettable day in the name of love for nature
- See lemurs, tigers, meerkats, giant tortoises, giraffes, rhinos, hippos, gibbons
Take an unforgettable and educational adventure as you immerse yourself in the wildlife of Africa and Asia - get excited with the iconic animals native to these two continents in a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience
ZOOM Torino is the first fully immersive biopark in Italy; it has no nets, cages or gates but rather bushes and water moats to recreate as accurately as possible the natural African and Asian landscapes.
Come to closely observe the animals of Madagascar including lemurs, giant turtles, pelicans, flamingos and more. When you visit the Asia Park, you will find gibbons, cranes, spotted deer and majestic tigers. In the Petra Amphitheater, you will be carried away by the numerous birds of prey. Then, at Bolder Beach, you will see a South African penguin colony. Make sure to visit Serengeti, in the heart of the Savanna, and find yourself face to face with giraffes, zebras, hippos and more!
In summer, don't miss the 2 African adventure pools: swim alongside the African penguins at Bolder Beach and admire tropical rays and fish as you dive into a lake to watch the hippos at Malawi Beach.
- Entrance ticket to the Park only or Park+swimming pools (according to the option selected), valid for any day of the season 2019
- Car parking
- Reduced tickets not available
- Children (0-2) and helpers of disabled people enter free of charge and do not need a ticket
Zoom Torino - Strada Piscina 36, Cumiana (TO)
Show your ticket printed or on your smartphone directly at the turnstiles at the entrance of the park.
- ONLY PARK Rates refer to one-day park entry, excluding access to water areas, car parking, and any other internal charges
- PARK + SWIMMING POOL rates refer to one-day park entry plus access to 2 swimming pools (Malawi e Bolder beach), excluding car parking and any other internal charges
- To access the swimming pools you need to buy a combined ticket Parco+Piscine
- The swimming pools are open from Saturday 8 June to 8 September
- Tickets are non-modifiable and non-refundable
- There is no name on the tickets
- The biopark is open daily from March to November
- Open ticket for park only or park+swimming pools valid any day of the season 2019
- To access the swimming pools you need to buy the combined ticket Park+Swimming pools
- Important: The swimming pools are only open from June to September. The entrance to the park and the pools must take place on the same day
- See the park timetable here
If you're looking for a single solution to discover and get to know Turin, jump onboard a hop-on hop...
Visit the historic center of Turin while strolling through its majestic plazas: starting from Piazza...
With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at h...
Stretching along a 60-hectare garden, Venaria Reale is a majestic complex on the outskirts of Turin....
Visiting the Royal Palace of Venaria Reale is to immerse yourself in the fascinating Baroque era: th...
Immerse yourself in ancient Egypt with a visit to one of the most beautiful museums in Turin. The Eg...
By experiencing this tour you will be led through the “dark” side of the city. Turin has two souls: ...
The key to the castles of Piedmont!The Royal Card will allow you to relive the regal atmosphere of t...
Maybe you've never considered Turin as one of your must-see stops in Italy, but now you're here - or...
Discover the fascinating medieval town of Saluzzo in a half day guided tour with a small group! Salu...