Entrance to Grouse Mountain
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Grouse Mountain
- Take a roundtrip on the mountain's Skyride!
- Enjoy seasonal events like guided eco-walks or ice skating
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season!
In the summer, enjoy scenic chair rides, the World Famous Lumberjack Show, Birds in Motion Demonstrations, Guided Eco- Walks and Grouse Mountain’s Refuge for Endangered Wildlife that includes Ranger Talks. In the winter months, enjoy endless snowshoe trails, family Sliding Zone, magical Lightwalk, ice skating on a 8,000 square foot outdoor pond and during December enjoy the Peak of Christmas holiday celebration. All of this and so much more awaits!
- Admission to Grouse Mountain
- Skyride roundtrip
- Food and beverages
- Child (5 to 16 years): reduced
6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9
18th May to 30th September only: complimentary shuttles departs from 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4
- Due to seasonal maintenance, the skyride will be closed with no access to\from the mountain, all mountaintop activities and facilities from 1st to 12th November 2019
- Every day
- 18th May to 30th September: a complimentary shuttle runs from Canada Place, downtown Vancouver
- Shuttle pickups at Canada Place: 09:00, 09:30*, 10:00, 10:30*, 11:00, 11:30*, 12:00, 12:30*, 13:00, 13:30*, 14:30, 15:00*, 15:30, 16:00*, 16:30, 17:00*, 17:30
* Operates in fair weather during peak season (weekends; daily in July/August)
Explore Vancouver onboard clear-top buses and San Francisco-style trolleys. This flexible Hop-On, Ho...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...