Grand tour of Vancouver by bike
- Discover all the highlights of Vancouver by bike
- Hop on a ferry and sail over to False Creek
- Experience the contrast of natural beauty and vibrant city!
On this tour, you'll experience the very best sights, attractions, and biking that Vancouver has to offer! You'll ride at a leisurely pace to world-famous Stanley Park, taking in the wildlife and natural surroundings. Pass by English Bay and hop a ferry over False Creek to discover amazing food and art at Granville Island.
After an hour break to find lunch at the Market, you'll ride the seawall along the Southside of False Creek, enjoying beautiful views of Vancouver’s modern architecture framed by the North Shore Mountains. Pass the Olympic Village complex and Science World, and then go back in time to check out Vancouver’s vibrant Chinatown and Gastown.
The tour is easy for beginner riders of basic fitness. Frequent stops for stories and photo opportunities and the flat bike paths make this an enjoyable ride for all.
- 5-hour cycling tour of Vancouver
- Bicycle, helmet, handlebar bag for belongings
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Child (9 to 18 years): reduced
Cycle City Tours: 648 Hornby Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 2G2
- The tour is easy for beginner riders of basic fitness
- The minimum age for this tour is 9 years
- Dress in layers, bring sunscreen, sunglasses, rain jacket, warm layers, and comfortable shoes for biking
- The ride is casual, so your regular clothes or athletic clothing will be suitable
- A small handlebar bag will be provided for cameras, wallets etc.
- Every day
- Arrive at the meeting point at 9:45 am
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
You'll soar from coast to coast across some of Canada’s most spectacular sights with the latest in-f...
You'll enjoy access to the mountaintop via round-trip Skyride plus exciting adventures each season! ...
You'll get amazing panoramic views from the iconic Vancouver lookout tower and take in spectacular v...
Uncover the delights of downtown Vancouver and its neighbouring North Shore all in one day! This gui...
Fill your rumbling stomachs and quench those unquenchable thirsts on this gastronomic tour of histor...